Category : Uncategorized
CBA Summer Camp 2020:
For boys and girls grades 3 through 12
Session 1: July 13th-17th
Session 2: July 20th-24th
Location: Commack Middle School
Camp Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Strength and flexibility training
- Offensive and Defensive skills development
- 5 on 5 league play
- Free throw contests
- 3 on 3 tournament play
- Individualized instructional sessions
- Competitions for prizes
- Lunch provided daily for all campers at no additional cost
- Individual written skills analysis
- Camper-to-staff ratio of 8-to-1
- Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt and a weekly skills analysis
- Guest speakers (college coaches and players or professional players/trainers when available)
- Indoor full courts at Commack Middle School
- Infirmary staffed by full time registered nurse or athletic trainer
Assisting in running our camp will be Tom Fitzpatrick and Tom Diana. They are the well renowned directors of the All Island Basketball Camp. They will be on premises each day for both sessions.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Camp Registration fee is non-refundable after July 1st, 2020. Prior to July 1st, 2020 cancellations will be accepted for medical reasons only. A written request with a physician’s letter of explanation is necessary to process any refund. There will be a $75 processing fee for any refund prior to July 1st, 2020. If an illness or injury occurs after July 1st, 2020, a prorated credit will be awarded towards registration for next year’s camp. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY.