Welcome to the home of the
Commack Basketball Association – CBA
FOR THE 2022-2023 K-2 CLINICS IS STILL OPEN
ANYONE HOPING TO REGISTER LATE FOR GRADES 3-12 SHOULD EMAIL US AT :
Current Covid-19 Protocols
The CBA follows NYS Department of Health and Commack School District guidelines with regards to Covid-19.
The New York State Department of Health Requires the following for individuals who test positive for COVID-19:
- Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 must isolate for a minimum of five days, where day 0 is the day of symptom onset or if asymptomatic, the test date.
- Isolation ends after 5 full days if the individual is fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medication and other symptoms improve.
- Individuals returning from isolation, are required to mask in school on days 6-10.
Students who have COVID-19 Symptoms:
- Symptomatic players who are not tested must be excluded from activities until they are fever-free for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and other symptoms are improving.
- Masks – Mask wearing is optional for all players, coaches, referees and spectators
- Quarantine – Individuals do not need to quarantine if exposed to COVID-19
Any families looking for a local travel program can email us for recommendations at:
About the CBA
The CBA is dedicated to provide an instructional, recreational and competitive basketball league for boys and girls of Commack and it’s neighboring communities. We offer instructional clinics for grades K-2, In-house leagues by grade for grades 3-12, and a Summer basketball camp. Please check the FAQ’s under the Resources tab for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the appropriate contact in the Contact Us tab in the top menu.